TELEHEALTHNEWS Archives

TelehealthNews Newsletter

TELEHEALTHNEWS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marlene Maheu PhD <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TelehealthNews Newsletter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2013 21:43:06 -0400
Happy Halloween!

Sit back and enjoy this FREE information-packed Skype webinar - on us!

Due to continued requests for the information about the basics of using Skype, your Halloween Treat is a free TMHI course -- and more.

Relax as you enjoy one of our most popular webinars ever. Watch or listen to the recording and receive answers to our most frequently asked questions about Skype and teleconferencing.

Register below for your free, 1-hour webinar: To Skype or Not to Skype? Free and Low-Cost Video Alternatives.

Join us to learn:
- The many perils of using Skype
- State and federal laws and your requirements
- Additional requirements from your professional association
- Where to find free and low-cost alternative to Skype that are HIPAA-compliant
- Much, much more

RIP... ahhh, we mean sleep in peace when you understand how to easily and inexpensively protect your clients from unwarranted threats to privacy and confidentiality.

This offer is available until November 4th. Go to http://telehealth.org/training/course/view.php?id=384 for your free access. When prompted, enter enrollment key: PUMPKINS.

PS: Feel free to share this treat with your colleagues.