TELEHEALTHNEWS Archives

TelehealthNews Newsletter

TELEHEALTHNEWS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marlene Maheu PhD <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TelehealthNews Newsletter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2013 19:46:26 -0400
Dear Telemental Health Colleague,
Due to high volume of interest in today's webinar, 7 Essential Telemental Health Informed Consent Strategies, we have received multiple requests for another LIVE event because many of you were prohibited from registering by our shopping cart.

We therefore are holding another LIVE event next week for this same topic. As you may know, LIVE events count as in-person training hours for CEUs in many U.S. States. (Check with your local licensing board's website if you are not sure.)

Our repeated 7 Essential Telemental Health Informed Consent Strategies webinar event will take place Wednesday, August 28th at 12pm Pacific, 3pm Eastern.

If you have already purchased this webinar, you will be able to join us for the live event at http://telehealth.org/training/course/view.php?id=388.

If you have yet to register for this webinar, you can read details and order the webinar at http://telehealth.org/webinars.

Sincerely,
Marlene

PS: Can’t make it? Sign up anyway!
This live event will be recorded and available for you to review at a later time.