THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anna Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 19:22:53 EST
In a message dated 3/10/02 2:39:13 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

>Now, all of a sudden since the accident, my thyroid has stayed within
>normal range without the medication at all. So far so good.
>Has anyone ever heard of such a thing happening to them?
---------------
I have often thought that many of our diseases could be sort of shocked out
of us if we lived the way our ancestors did -- getting a lot of scares,
physical traumas, famines, exposure to great cold, etc.  Not that I'd trade.

And after seeing my mother's physical abilities and mental outlook change
dramatically and often with each TIA (basically small strokes), I came to
appreciate how much our mind controls our abilities.  Maybe the concussion
was liked kicking the nonworking machinery.

Anna

Anna

  Thyroid Welcome Message (Instructions) Always Available
 Anyone can obtain a fresh, new copy of the Thyroid Welcome
 message at any time (24/7) by sending an e-mail message
 saying only "get Thyroid Welcome" (remove quotes) to our
 sleepless robot at <[log in to unmask]>. Its free.