THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Julie Spinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:55:08 -0500
Does anyone have any ideas about weight loss?  I've seen a dietician who
wasn't any help at all (she worked in conjunction with my endo but he
thinks I just need to watch my diet and exercise).  My endo isn't helping
me at all with my hypo problem or weight loss.

I eat about 1,200 calories a day, no fried foods, no high fat foods, etc.
I exercise a lot.  Surfing, sea kayaking, canoeing, hiking, biking,
rollerblading, caving, camping, etc.

I've went from 135 to 155 in about 12 months time.  I think its just water
weight.  Any ideas of what I can do to get rid of this?

 If you "Reply" to a message, and *you* fail to erase or delete
  the previous message, *your* message may not be distributed.

Question not answered on Thyriod? Check the Thyroid Archives:
  http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/thyroid.html
 and ask again!