THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Edward Reisman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 14:20:52 EST
In a message dated 3/7/02 11:01:20 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< it sounds like you have apnea.  Swollen thyroid,why wouldn't you?  Mine
 wasn't even big enough to be called anything but "normal' on ultrasound when
 it choked me and caused apnea and for food to get stuck in my throat. >>

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Last year around this time, I had trouble swallowing pills, food would get
stuck in my throat, and i had noticeable apnea (waking up gasping for
breath).  The last symptom was attributed by the ear/nose/throat doctor (ENT)
to obesity.

Funny, though,  since I started the wilson's protocol in june, with what an
endo would consider MASSIVE doses of T3, the apnea disappeared, swallowing is
no longer a problem, and my collar size has shrunk noticeably.  Of course,
the TSH was microscopically small.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

-edward reisman

  Control Your Self-Serve Thyroid Account Here
Rules - mailto:[log in to unmask]
NoMail - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Mail - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Not DAILY DIGEST - mailto:[log in to unmask]
DAILY DIGEST - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Stop Attachments - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Force Attachments - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Force Subject: [THYROID] - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Subscribe - <http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?SUBED1=thyroid>
Unsubscribe - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Thyroid Archives - http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/thyroid.html
Contact List Owners - mailto:[log in to unmask]