THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ballew Kinnaman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 13:14:44 -0700
Dear Thyroid Folks,

Neither the anonymous writer of the message below, nor
the management of this Thyroid discussion group, gains
any commercial advantage from the distribution of the
information below.

Thyroid management specifically states that we do not
support the circumvention or violation of local or national
laws by avoiding drug prescription requirements. And,
if you use these services, you do so without any claim
from Thyroid or Emissary.Net about their quality, validity,
legality, usefulness, or fitness for any particular purpose.

I would appreciate continuing feedback from those of
you who do use these services - we want to hear IF
you are satisfied consumers, and why, please.

If you use these services, and you wish to comment
on them anonymously, please write directly to me

AND also mention that you want to post the message
anonymously, please. Otherwise I will think your
message is just for me.

I required the statement below that these pharmacies
do not send SPAM - I hope it is factual. I think they
know it would hurt their businesses to send e-mail
that was not requested. I will never buy anything from
anyone associated with SPAM.

 Pax,
Ballew Kinnaman <[log in to unmask]> 206/463-2322
Discussion list owner: Allergy, Arthritis, Rubber, Thyroid

Thyroid
Discussion Group http://www.Emissary.Net/thyroid/index.html

=== ===

I have no relationship to these businesses or products.

Here are some non-prescription online pharmacies that
list thyroid drugs and do not send SPAM:

Based in Oregon/Utah/Mexico
 http://www.medsmex.com/index.htm
  Fax 1-503-492-4228
  E-mail: <[log in to unmask]>

   Armour Thyroid (Proloid)
   Levothyroxine (Synthroid, Levoxyl)

Based in Singapore
 http://www.1drugstore-online.com/
  Fax 775-414-9344 (U.S.A.) or (0870) 139-8938 (U.K.)
  E-mail: <[log in to unmask]>

   Cytomel
   Levothyroxine (aka Levothroid,Levoxyl,Synthroid,Eltroxin,Unithroid,Anhydrous Thyroxine Na)

Based in Australia
 http://www.rx2world.com/index.htm
 E-mail: <[log in to unmask]>

   Cytomel (Tertroxin)
   Levothyroxine (aka Levothroid,Levoxyl,Synthroid,Eltroxin,Unithroid,Anhydrous Thyroxine Na)

I believe the above pharmacies do not send SPAM.

(signed)
R.L.