THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dave Kinnaman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 18:12:32 -0700
Dear Thyroid Folks,

Yesterday I experienced an e-mail interruption. Some
messages were not delivered to me and were lost. The
problem was due to a false positive (false alarm, crying
wolf) caused by a spam-control system called SPAMCOP.
It is not under my control, but measures have been taken
to lessen the impact of this kind of interruption in the
future. <groan>

Although it is fixed now, I cannot be sure it won't happen
again. <grumble, howl>

If you posted anything to the group, or wrote directly to
me in the last 48 hours, and have not seen your message
in the group, or received a reply, please re-send your
message.

I regret any difficulty this incident may have caused. <sigh>

As always, I wish you all well, my friends.

 Pax,
Ballew Kinnaman <[log in to unmask]> +1 425 788 5337
LISTSERV Discussion list owner:
Allergy ---> http://www.Immune.Com/allergy/index.html
Latex Allergy ---> http://www.Immune.Com/rubber/index.html
Thyroid ---> http://www.Emissary.Net/thyroid/index.html

 If you "Reply" to a message, and *you* fail to erase or delete
  the previous message, *your* message may not be distributed.

Question not answered on Thyroid? Check the Thyroid Archives:
  http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/thyroid.html
 and ask again!