THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brenda Rosser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:27:30 +1100
Hi folks
Just wanted to thank the people who responded to the doctor's comments on my
queries on dessicated thyroid etc.

Certainly points were raised that I didn't think of in time to respond to my
doc but I've got them on record for future reference and will do further
reading as the issue of lack of adequate response to T4 is a family one.

Personally I get so tired of arguing with doctors to the point where I'm
inclined to avoid them like the plague these days.

Thanks again.

Brenda

 Thyroid messages contain only the opinions of their authors.
 Opinions expressed on Thyroid do not necessarily reflect the
 opinions of the management, publisher, or our advertisers.

 Change your own account here
   http://www.Emissary.Net/Thyroid/index.html

If a question isn't answered on Thyroid, check the Thyroid Archives:
<http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/thyroid.html> and ask again!