THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 16:27:59 EST
Hi:

A while back on one of my group discussion lists someone submitted a list of
doctors that were known to be good fo diagnosing and treating thyroid
problems.  I didn't pay a lot of attention to it, unfortunately, at that time, but now
since I've been through five doctors that are completely ignoring my symptoms
and what I'm saying and ignoring lab rests and going by old outdated results,
I think I really need to try to find one of these doctors that will listen to
me and symptoms and has a good working knowledge of thyroid problems.

If anyone has had any good experience with or knows of a doctor in the
Maryland area or knows where this aforementioned list might be found, please contact
me ASAP on or off list!!

Thanks for your help.

Lee

                      Snip, Please
If you "Reply" to a message, and *you* fail to erase or delete
 the previous message, *your* message cannot be distributed.

Why not ask a question? If we're not currently talking about
what *you* want to hear about, ask about another topic! Or
make a statement. To be prepared, you might want to search
the Thyroid Archives http://www.Emissary.Net/thyroid/index.html
to see what has been said before about any thyroid-related topic.