THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nancy Dunham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2007 09:18:27 -0700
Dave -

If there is one thing I have learned throughout my trials with thyroid
disease -- nothing but problems can be gained by "wait and see" while your
body may be starving for the correct hormones on a cellular level.  There is
nothing better t han having a tsh that any doct or off the shelf will
treat -- it is when you are on the edges with that usless test that you and
your loved ones that may also have it truly suffer.

Also, the latest I have seen for TSH is  .25 to 2.5 -- but alas our lab here
still shows .4  - 4.0.

You dont list your symptoms and while they may differ from  male to female
one of the largest for me is literrally "forgetting" what it feels like to
feel good.  This enemy is insidious and is best attacked while you still may
have your "wits" about you.

Nancy

Simple enough -- blood test come up with a TSH of 5.98; a repeat test a few
days later got a 5.66.

  Thyroid Welcome Message (Instructions) Always Available
 Anyone can obtain a fresh, new copy of the Thyroid Welcome
 message at any time (24/7) by sending an e-mail message
 saying only "get Thyroid Welcome" (remove quotes) to our
 sleepless robot at <[log in to unmask]>. Its free.