VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Terri Hedgpeth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terri Hedgpeth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 2020 20:17:56 +0000
Rebecca,

I can tell you about one better than that. I got it on Amazon and the touch panel comes with Braille embossed into the actual panel. It is a simi-commercial model and I just love it. Even better, there is no turn table because the micro tube is built-in under the glass bottom. It is a snap to clean and cooks more evenly than the traditional home models.

Here is an Amazon link:

Panasonic Countertop Commercial Microwave Oven NE-1054F Stainless Steel with 10 Programmable Memory and Touch Screen Control, 0.8 Cu. Ft, 1000W

Panasonic

Terri Hedgpeth, Ed.D.

Diversity is being invited to the party; inclusion is being asked to dance.

Verna Myers, author and speaker