VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2023 14:24:31 +0000
David

I realize that what you gave for insert+escape is the textbook answer;
but, when I do it on a page of stock quotes during market hours, there is
new updated prices with increases in volume displayed.  l
So, this isn't refreshing the screen from the buffer as I understand it;
and I like what it's doing.

And yes, I have page refreshes in the browser that I am using always
turned off so that in and of itself isn't the issue.
Very curious; probably I should take this over to Main-J
FW on Groups.io as there are both a larger number of users and no
limitation on daily posts.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]