VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan TeVelde <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2020 16:49:04 -0500
Hi Steve,

You won't need to install SharePoint it is already on a server.  SharePoint does work with both JAWS and NVDA.  I use it and don't have any trouble editing or reading documents.  You will just need to be set up by your administrator and then read or edit documents by checking them out for edit, and back in when you're done.

I hope this helps.

Dan