VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Austin Pinto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Austin Pinto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2023 20:11:10 +0530
hi all.
regular listeners to the podcast may have herd that we crossed 1000
subscribers on youtube channel.
i along with my podcast crew of Warren Carr, John Dyer, Edward Green,
Fi Done, Kareen Kiwan, Mariam Mohsen, Salih Kunduz representing our
turkish and english sister site
accessibleandroid.com
on which you will find written content all about android
thank you all from the bottem of our hearts to help us reach this milestone.
for new members, our youtube channel is at.
https://www.youtube.com/blindandroidusers/videos
if you dont prefer youtube, you can search for Blind Android Users
Podcast on any of your prefered podcatcher and listen to us.
if you like the content and would like to financially help us to meet
the expenditure of the podcast, you can use any of the 2 links. all
donations of all amounts are deeply Appreciated.
PayPal link:
https://www.paypal.me/AlistonPinto
buymeacoffee link.
https://www.buymeacoffee.com/blindandroid

--
to listen to the Blind Android Users Podcast visit.
www.blindandroidusers.com

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]