VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ted Chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2023 11:53:38 -0700
Sherry:
Are you having this same issue with any other sites? I ask, because 1) I
just logged into BARD from Edge with no trouble; and 2) I've noticed that
sometimes the "internal server" error message one sometimes gets is internal
only to your computer and/or Internet connection (I know it's not supposed
to be that!) Anyway, what you might try is first refresh your screen before
signing in followed by rebooting and checking the sign-in process again. It
is also possible that so much stuff is stored from previous visits to BARD
and other websites that your computer can no longer sign into BARD. In which
case, the cleaning out of your temporary files would be called for. Good
luck and I hope you find a resolution soon.

--
Ted Chittenden

Every story has at least two sides, if not more.