change email address to [log in to unmask]
  pelled <[log in to unmask]> wrote: This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00E1_01C1D83B.648396A0

Dear people on the Science as Culture List,=20
I am a student at Bar-Ilan University in Israel.=20
I am focusing on certain aspects of the philosophy and history of =
science, in particular the utilization of scientific sounding rhetoric =
in the context of Humanities research. Could you point me in the =
direction of bibiliography dealing with bad-science, ad hoc science, =
scientism, the use of scientific-sounding theories which are in fact =
just taxonomies and ad hoc theories, etc., even jokes on "bad science" =
or how the "science" of the "social sciences" and the "humanities" is =
viewed through the perspective of "natural science" "feminist critique" =
or "post-colonial critique".
Any help you could give me in this direction would be greatly =
appreciated,
Thanking you in advance,
All the best,
Shakhar Pelled

------=_NextPart_000_00E1_01C1D83B.648396A0

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>

Dear people on the Science as Culture =
List,=20

I am a student at Bar-Ilan University =
in Israel.=20

I am focusing on certain aspects of the =
philosophy=20
and history of science, in particular the utilization of scientific =
sounding=20
rhetoric in the context of Humanities research. Could you point me in =
the=20
direction of bibiliography dealing with bad-science, ad hoc science, =
scientism,=20
the use of scientific-sounding theories which are in fact just =
taxonomies and ad=20
hoc theories, etc., even jokes on "bad science" or how the "science" of =
the=20
"social sciences" and the "humanities" is viewed through the perspective =
of=20
"natural science" "feminist critique" or "post-colonial =
critique".
Any help you could give me in this =
direction would=20
be greatly appreciated,