Hi.
i am using java software developers kit 1.4.2.04 and the java access bridge 1.1.
i notice that some of my example gui applications i have created, do not speak out edit boxes, checkboxes, buttons, etc.
it just says say for example simple calculator.
why is this happening?
what do i do to make it read the gui interface for java?
I am using java creator, and set my class files to c:\jdsk1.4.2.04\bin\java.exe.
did i set it to the wrong application type?
if so, give me ways on how to get the gui applications to read correct in jaws 5.0.844.
cheers marvin.