I see a lot of Girl Scout camping outings in my future -- does anyone
have good GF recipes they have used for "camp" meals?  (You know, the
kinds of things you can cook on a stick or in foil or in a big pot over
a fire?)  Many thanks -- I'll post a summary.  (P.S. S'mores taste even
better WITHOUT the graham cracker!)

ATTENTION:  This message and all attachments are PRIVATE, and may contain
information that is CONFIDENTIAL and PRIVILEGED.
If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and delete the message immediately.

* Support summarization of posts, reply to the SENDER not the CEL-KIDS List *