Dear TelehealthNEWS Subscribers,

This list hasn't been active in a long while, due to injuries I sustained but survived!
My intention is to get us up and running again, so our list was moved to a new host.

If you are reading this message, the TelehealthNEWS list migration to ICOR was successful.
Over 200 lists were transferred today.

Please take a minute to put the address in this header into your spam filter, if you use one.

When posting messages to this list, please use the address above from

Please hold questions until after I process the transition.
More information will follow.

Warmly,
Marlene
TelehealthNEWS Admin and Founder

~

Telehealth Books by Dr. Maheu:
1) E-Health, Telehealth & Telemedicine: A Guide to Program Startup and Success
   http://www.wiley.com/
2) The Mental Health Professional and the New Technologies https://www.erlbaum.com/