ISIP is the Idaho Society of Individual Psychology - the Society is
organized and operated exclusively to further the educational
objectives of  the psychology of Alfred Adler.  It is a non-profit organization.

           GREAT NEWS FROM ISIP!!!

AT THE ANNUAL CONFERENCE - MARCH 2 & 3, 2007 -
THREE HOURS OF ETHICS ARE INCLUDED IN THE
REGISTRATION FEE.

ALSO!!
20% DISCOUNT FOR REGISTRATIONS OF THREE OR
MORE FROM THE SAME AGENCY.   PLEASE MARK
YOUR CALENDAR NOW.

Please visit our website:
http://www.adleridaho.com
for details regarding ISIP, it's training programs,
Adlerian Resource page, and newsletters.

Want to know more about the dynamic impact of
birth order in personality development and what to make
of it?  Please visit the "Resource" page on our website.

"ANYONE TRAINED IN ADLERIAN PSYCHOLOGY KNOWS
WHAT TO DO THE FIRST TIME THEY SIT DOWN WITH A
CLIENT AND THROUGH THE PROCESS." - Wes Wingett
and Steven Maybell.  By the way, Wes will be the presenter
at our 2008 Annual Conference and Steven has presented
the Basic Series training since 2001 in Boise, Lewiston,
and Pocatello.  May we urge you to check out the training
opportunities at our website?

ISIP
Idaho Society of pyschology

.