This is important for those of you interested in attending the
"Series" workshop in Idaho Falls in the fall, 2008.

The ISIP newsletter issued in early January indicated the workshop
dates to be October 10 & 11.  Please pardon our error - and make the
correction to SEPTEMBER 26 & 27.

This came to my attention upon several registration - TALK ABOUT YOUR
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION, EH??

Thanks for helping me correct my error.

Tom

P.S.  Registrations are coming in for the ANNUAL CONFERENCE -
FEBRUARY 29 & MARCH 1.  It could be a full house so let me urge you
to get your registrations in - the Early Bird cutoff date is February
8.  I will send out another "reminder" later.  Hope to see you all
there..

Please check our website - adleridaho.com -  for more information and
registration data.

One of the great truths children have learned:  When your Mom is mad
at your Dad, don't let her brush your hair.

One of the great truths adults have learned:  Families are like
fudge...mostly sweet, with a few nuts.