This announcement is especially for you folks in the LEWISTON area.  Registrations for the April 4 & 5, 2008 workshop are coming in slow and we may not be able to make the 20 participant number required to offer the workshop - Adlerian Couple and Family Therapy, #3 in the Series leading to a Certificate in Professional Studies in Adlerian Psychology.

This would be a sad day for training opportunities in Lewiston,  ISIP hopes to be able to keep the training in that region.  Nineteen (19) attendees have graduated from the Series in Lewiston. since it was started there in May, 2004 so we are at a loss as to why the drop off.  If you have any ideas, please let us know.  Attached is the Lewiston brochure
.