Wish to unsubscribe from this Newsletter? Visit our website at <a href="http://adleridaho.com/Newsletter.html">http://adleridaho.com/Newsletter.html</a> DEADLINES !!  Yeeick !  And, we all have 'em.  The EARLY BIRD rate for the ISIP Annual Conference next March 5 & 6 is Sunday, February 14, 2010.  The GOOD NEWS is the deadline is a Sunday and the next day is President's day holiday, so there are a few more post office days for postmarking.  Think positively.

14 CEU hours for counselors/therapists and social workers.

3 hours of ETHICS

20% discount for regular registrations for three or more from the same agency.

It would be great to see you in March.

tom