PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDAR.  This could be a sell out.  A topic for EVERYONE and a presenter who "DELIVERS."  Wes Wingett presented at the conference several years ago and has presented at least four of the ISIP Advanced training courses.

GRIEF AND LOSS:  AN ADLERIAN APPROACH

February 25 & 26, 2011

DoubleTree Hotel - Riverside, Boise, ID

The conference is a week earlier than usual.  Last year our attendance exceeded our space at the hotel.  We were fortunate to be able to expand into an extra bay to accommodate the crowd.  The additional space needed could not be added to our reserved time for 2011,so we moved into a date slot where we could lease the additional space.  Even at that, things could be cozy next year.
Brochure attached.  See you in February.

tom