A few days ago I used a new program to send this newsletter via bulk
email.  It was sort of a disaster.  Here is another attempt to get the
3rd newsletter for the time between Annual Conferences to you.  Please
note that there are several changes made in the 2011workshop dates
published in the newsletter last month.

We are repeating the conference data from the previous newsletter.
Many of you have already registered.  Please consider this an
invitation to register if you have not already done so.  There will be
a large turnout.  Wes will deliver, as usual.  Also attached is the
conference brochure.

Hope to see you in February.

  tom