Hello All,

The Universal Accessibility Interest Group will have joint discussion/meeting at:

Date: Monday, 6/27,

Time: 8:00-10:00 a.m. (the conference program lists it as 8-12, but don't worry about that.)

Location: MCC Room 263

It is open to everyone attending the conference!

The Universal Accessibility Interest Group is intended as a resource

and discussion forum for academic library disability service issues

such as web accessibility, assistive technology, reference and

instruction for users with disabilities, captioning processes, and any

other accessibility issues of interest to participants.  We also do

projects depending on participants’ interests.

Universal Accessibility Interest Group has space on ALA Connect:

ACRL Universal Accessibility:  http://connect.ala.org/node/75381   and

LITA Accessibility: http://connect.ala.org/node/107334

We also have a mailing list: [log in to unmask]

To join the list, go to http://lists.ala.org/sympa/info/uniaccess

If you haven't subscribed to an ALA list before, you have to choose the

tiny link for "First login" under the password box.  You don't have to

be an ALA member to join the list.

Feel free to forward this to appropriate lists or colleagues.

thanks,

ranti.

LITA Accessibility IG, Chair

ACRL Universal Accessibility, Convener

--

Bulk mail.  Postage paid.

Check out EASI New Synchronous Clinics:
http://easi.cc/clinic.htm
EASI Home Page http://www.rit.edu/~easi
Online courses  and Clinics http://easi.cc/workshop.htm
Check the EASI Library Web http://www.rit.edu/~easi/lib.htm

>>> Error in line 8 of AXSLIB-L.MAILTPL: unknown formatting command <<<