From: "Derek Buchanan"
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 11:19 AM
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] lousy YAHOO

Alan,
     There is a way, but it involves changing the display resolution
on your computer.  It is a temporary way and has to be done each time
you want to login with classic yahoo.

http://techdows.com/2011/11/revert-to-yahoo-mail-classic-or-old-yahoo-mail-from-new-one.html

Derek

P.S.
There was supposedly another way by turning off java in your browser,
but I think they closed the hole on that way.

                         support at our website:
                          http://freepctech.com