I'll bet they are $4K each. I'll snoop a bit.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 25, 2014, at 2:50 PM, [log in to unmask] wrote:

Dan Allen, architect, has just finished the installation of what he calls "truly magnificent" windows in the model tenements complex at the foot of East 77th and East 78th Street, at the East River.

Mahongany, shop painted in Ireland, some floor-to-ceiling triple-hung, installed to (in my view) Ferrari standards.  The coop won't reveal cost, and nothing is filed at the Department of Buildings.  (I am checking with Landmarks.)

I blue-sky guessed at $2500 per window.   Opinions?

Christopher

--

To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html