From: BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]>
To: BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wed, Feb 5, 2014 2:00 am
Subject: BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Digest - 3 Feb 2014 to 5 Feb 2014 (#2014-10)

Topics of the day:

  1. New non-thread (3)
  2. New non-threaded technology (3)

--

To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or
to change your settings, go to:

Date:    Tue, 4 Feb 2014 19:53:45 -0500
From:    [log in to unmask]
Subject: New non-thread

Gentlepersons,

I have been carrying around a speaker magnet lately in order to test stainless
steel screws, nuts, bolts, etc.

 I have just found out that NOBODY I work with in the NYC area, or at least
nobody I've talked to on either the design or the construction side, recognizes
this metal cylinder as a speaker magnet.  None of them had ever seen a speaker
magnet before.  I can't imagine that anybody roughly my age from the area where
I grew up (Los Angeles) wouldn't immediately recognize a speaker magnet if they
saw one.

How can this be?

Ralph

--

To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or
to change your settings, go to:

We are not a very charis-magnetic crowd, it seems. I could almost always see the
magnet on any speaker I owned through the paper cone. Then I got on the horn
with Klipsch...

On Feb 4, 2014, at 19:53, "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>"

to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html