  From: [log in to unmask]
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2014 4:53 PM
  Subject: [BP] New non-thread

  Gentlepersons,

  I have been carrying around a speaker magnet lately in order to test stainless steel screws, nuts, bolts, etc.

   I have just found out that NOBODY I work with in the NYC area, or at least nobody I've talked to on either the design or the construction side, recognizes  this metal cylinder as a speaker magnet.  None of them had ever seen a speaker magnet before.  I can't imagine that anybody roughly my age from the area where I grew up (Los Angeles) wouldn't immediately recognize a speaker magnet if they saw one.

  How can this be?

  Ralph

  --

  To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html