Leland, Cuyler, and others:

I'm currently on vacation without my computer, but, when I get back, I can certainly compress and save my cornice ppt to reduced PDF format suitable for sharing. Since we don't typically attach in BP, I will have to send to back channel.

As a comment, I think that the cornice in Greek Revival is more about the frieze it protects.

Ilene R. Tyler, FAIA, FAPT, LEED AP
Principal and Director of Preservation
o 734-663-5888
m 734-417-3730