Have you asked the question, "If I'm a licensed professional, can I practice over state lines as a coach?"

Join Dr. Marlene Maheu as she gives you an overview of state licensure requirements and how they affect you as a coach if you are a licensed professional in this webinar, titled:

Why Coaching Over State Lines Can Lead to Legal & Ethical Violations for Mental Health Professionals
Wednesday, November 19, 2014 at 2 pm Eastern

Will be fully recorded so you can enjoy at anytime

Register today at telehealth.org/webinar/coaching