Good afternoon everyone.
Vicki, thank you so much for the update on Phil. My heart is breaking for his suffering... but our Jesus is bigger than that.
Lord, if it is your will... please show yourself in this in providing the healing I know you can. If your will is for Phil to come home to be with you... please grant him that without more suffering.
In Jesus's name... amen!

Sent from my iPhone