Hello Everyone:

This is Stanley Haupt from Lehighton PA.

I always appreciated the different Christian articles and testimonies that
Phil would write and post to this list. As a Christian he was a prayer
warior and believed that prayer was a powerful weapon of helping people to
change their lives and become a better Christian. This list also introduced
me to the many drvotionals for Christians that people would post and provide
the information how to receive them by email.

I hope that this list will continue after his going home to heaven. This is
a list that allows each of us to share their Christian beliefs and growing
closer to Jesus Christ by reading the Bible and being led by the Holy Spirit
who helps us to focus on what Jesus taught.

Stanley Haupt