-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Their Shared Near-Death Experience Formed an Unbreakable Bond
Date: 9 Sep 2020 15:00:55 +0000
From: Guideposts Mysterious Ways <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Their Shared Near-Death Experience Formed
                          an Unbreakable Bond
Their Shared Near-Death Experience Formed an Unbreakable Bond

After a devastating car accident, a glimpse of the afterlife continued to remind this patient-doctor duo of their divine connection.
by Jeff Olsen and Dr. Jeff O' Driscoll

The accident happened while we were driving back to our home in Bountiful, Utah, from a visit to relatives in the southern part of the state. My wife, Tamara, was asleep beside me. Our seven-year-old son, Spencer, was in the back seat, playing with his toys. Our toddler, Griffin, slept in his car seat. The road stretched out ahead, and my eyes grew heavy. It felt as if I’d blinked for just a second.

DIVINE INTERVENTIONS

More Mysterious Ways

Yellow firemen boots, jacket and helmet. An Anonymous Donation Is a Godsend on 9/11

To make a difference after 9/11, my volunteer center would need some help from above.

Read More
A green angel comforts a mother who lost
                          her son on September 11th A Message of Comfort from a Loved One Lost on 9/11

A mother who lost her son on 9/11 finds comfort from beyond in a small angel figurine.

Read More

You received this newsletter because you are subscribed to Mysterious Ways Newsletter. Should you no longer wish to receive these messages, we'd hate to see you go, but you can click here to unsubscribe. We value your privacy and will not sell or share your email address to anyone. Visit guideposts.org for additional information.

Guideposts, 100 Reserve Road, Suite E200, Danbury, CT 06810-5212

DID YOU KNOW?
At Guideposts, we are here for you. As a nonprofit, we are here to inspire and energize you, here to pray with you, and here to reassure and comfort you. Your support helps us bring a message of hope for today and faith for the future to more than 10 million people each year. Click here to donate.