Hello list:  A recent problem has cropped up and am wondering if anything
can be done about it?  When typing an email, am finding that Jaws will just
stop speaking; I alt tab away and Jaws will come back.  However, as soon as
I come back to the email I've been typing, Jaws freezes again!  Am running
Windows 10, Jaws 2023 (latest bill.whatever that is.and Outlook 16.something
something something (don't know what that long number is!  Hopefully I've
given enough info that you can tell what I'm running!

Thanks for any help or wisdom any of you may have!

Tom Kaufman

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]