Email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, the enterprise Disability Answer Desk.

Kelly

On Apr 12, 2023, at 10:25 AM, Dan TeVelde <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I need to use the version of Teams which is called Teams for Home and School. This is not the version built into Windows 11. I installed it and it is working. If I go to the Teams support page, I’m informed that it’s not supported by the Microsoft Office support team. Does anyone know who supports it and if it is usable with JAWS? I’m using a SharePoint site and can select some documents for viewing. I run into issues with some pop-up blockers I can’t easily close. If anyone has had a good experience with this version of Teams, let me know.

Thanks,
Dan

Leave list: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or g/archives/vicug-l.html<http://listserv.icors.org/archives/vicug-l.html>

Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]