When I boot up inmorning, I start getting static in my speakers, different than the original one, where the static is consistently there.

This static comes & goes sometimes sounding like a rotary phone and other times just static? Suggestions on why this happening.

I tried the tricks, restarting the computer, turning off NVDA for a bit, un plugging the speakers, and etc. It doesn’t stop it. It comes back after about 2 minutes, and shuts off after about 30 seconds to a minutes.

About 7AM PDT, it stops and doesn’t come back the rest of the day!

Windows 10

Thanks for any suggestions

Robert

Leave list: [log in to unmask]

VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or g/archives/vicug-l.html

Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]