Phil:

I follow what you are saying.  I try to listen.  I tell people in my silo to be quiet and to listen, too.  I won’t watch left-wing propaganda stations.

The failure of both sides of the divide to take seriously the concerns of the other side is tragic.  I am tired of the arguments.  The right wing keeps seeing “Antifa” under every bed —“Antifa”???   And “furries” using kiddie litter in pre-schools? Damn!   What’s that about, I wonder.    I want to understand the depth of despair and alienation that drives such perceptions, such terror.

Phil,  there was Russian collusion in the 2020 election. Look at the Mueller report. Look at the findings. Look at the guilty pleas and convictions….   There were FBI fuckups. The Durham report found them.  Read the two reports together.

It’s Trump disinformation and distortion to say that he was exonerated.    Only “dirty tricks paid for by Clinton…”? Huh?   Again, take a look at the Mueller Report and the guilty pleas and convictions.

(Have people forgotten the basis for his First Impeachment?)

The Durham report does not represent an attempt to find a level field. Can I remind you about the Benghazi Investigation and Hillary Clinton? Or the investigation into her emails?  Or Comey’s bombshell press conference announcement  mere days before the election in which he announced he was reopening the investigation?    How on earth can anyone think that Clinton got an easy ride?

You ask "how much more of an obstruction"?  How about a candidate and his supporters who continue to deny democracy,  trumpet lie after lie and gather increasing momentum on their way to another term in the White House?  Is there a greater obstruction than lies wiping out truth?  Mobs storming the Capital?  Calling thugs patriots?

Dan