I'm finally thinking about getting one and wanted to know a couple of
things;

1.	Obviously, you have to have an internet connection (we use satellite
at this point and have to contact them to see how to attach the modem to it.
2.	Is it really secure, and can everything be blocked other than
unplugging every day?
3.	Is the music 'free' or do I have to pay per song.the only thing I'm
interesting in
4.	Obviously, the instructions to saving to your playlist will be
prompted, but can I have more than one play list? I like the old stuff, 50s
- 80s. Eileen likes new country

5 The issue we both have is the security and privacy one. I've tried to tell
her, we're on-line all the time and we haven't beenhavkced so what's the
difference?

6 Have the security andprivacy issues been caught and corrected sinc ethe
last time I heard anything?

Tanks

Robert

Archived on the World Wide Web at