Hi Sherry,
I'm an Amazon Prime member and I have the Grubhub app. I haven't used Grubhub for several years so I'll have to check it out.  I glanced at it briefly before replying to you. I'll try it out later and get back to you. The short answer is, yes, you'll need the app or perhaps you could go to the Grubhub website.
Cheers,

Tom