Hi all,

I was perusing an Android discussion list, and someone forwarded a message about this new screenreader. As the name suggests, it’s from China. I am not sending out a website link as I couldn’t find a formal announcement from the developer. When I did a Google search, all I could find was the user manual and information about purchase options. I don’t know where the person on the Android list got the information. Even though it was an off-topic subject for the Android list, it generated a large amount of e-mail. I would not use a screenreader from China but the information about the screenreader was interesting.

Thanks,

Dan

Leave list: [log in to unmask]

VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or g/archives/vicug-l.html

Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]