Yes. The Covid vaccine and all the childhood vaccines.  Measles, especially.

I have no idea what the DNC said.

No, the Covid vaccine is not an open question. The school shutdowns are.  We made decisions on the best available and shifting evidence.  Afterthoughts are after thoughts.

Yes, small businesses were demolished. I live in a city where the evidence of this is apparent.  The pandemic was a global tragedy.  And there were people who profited.    I just hope petty politicians don’t fester as opportunistic infections who take advantage of our post-pandemic anxieties.

Yes, of course, we pushed out the vaccines and just don’t know long term evidence.  We don’t know the long term effects of Covid.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone