Hi TJ.  Hope you are well. 😊

Welcome to the world of iPhone!  You may already be aware, but there are lots of resources out there to help a new user of an iPhone.  I’ve been told that Hadley has some good tutorials/support.  NBP has publications specifically about using an iPhone.  I used one of them back when I got my first iPhone, and it was extremely helpful.  Keep in mind, the publications are available in multiple formats; not just braille.

To directly answer your question.  I have found the following lists to be very helpful in regards to my journey with the iPhone.  Traffic can be high at times, but it has proven to be well worth it.

V iPhone List

Send a message to

Send a message to

HTH