Hi Dan
Not in NYC. I’m still in Kyiv, and I met yesterday with colleagues here who have started a dedicated gestalt research organization. They asked if I would consult with them. I will, but that illustrates how far a person from the states would have to go to do research on gestalt therapy.

Glad you and Ora have been having fun in Madrid. It has been wonderful for Linda and me to be here. Wonderful and also sad to see, to begin to grasp the cultural identity that Putin wants to steal for himself. These Ukrainian people are strong. Yesterday in a plaza in front of St Sophia we walked among monuments, pictural bios of the men who died in the Azov regiment who defended Mariupol. There was a forest of them and you walk among them like trees, each one a fallen hero.

We had sirens again last night. We followed the example of others here and stayed bed.

Today I will teach on the phenomenology of addiction, then tomorrow on faith during Psychotherapy. Then the day after that we take the 18 hour train back to Warsaw.  And the walk through Oz will be over.

Phil

Sent from my iPhone