Hello:  I’ve discovered something happening with Zoom that to me is rather distracting: sometimes (not all the time) I’ll be in a Zoom meeting, when I’ll hear Jaws say, “Thumbnail checked”…it just will repeat this every few seconds!  I find this distracting if…let’s say I’m hosting a meeting and I keep hearing this “thumbnails checked”; have come up with a theory: if someone comes into the meeting with their video turned on, this is when this happens; I also can see some things that appear on the right side of my screen!  I’d really like to know how I can (when I start hearing that message) get it to stop with the “thumbnails checked” deal as it is (especially if I am trying to host a call, Jaws wants to yammer that message at me!  Thanks!

Tom Kaufman

Leave list: [log in to unmask]

VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or g/archives/vicug-l.html

Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]