Phil:

I suggested the Trump phenomena is an offshoot of Wrestlemania.  You said it is closer to The Apprentice.

Take a look at these videos.  And notice the cheering crowd.

To me, Trump is closer here to how he behaves than the Trump of The Apprentice.

Dan

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/BwaJ69P410U
Trump DECKS WWE’s McMahon at Wrestlemania 🥊
youtube.com

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/oYb46Nxar-Q
Donald Trump Pushes Mr. McMahon #shorts #subscribe #wwe #donaldtrump #vincemcmahon
youtube.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVxVDDYwNvU
Mr. McMahon and Donald Trump announce the Battle of the Billionaires
youtube.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVeVcVBW_CE
Mr. McMahon and Donald Trump's Battle of the Billionaires Contract Signing
youtube.com
Gstalt-L is an independent eCommunity of people interested in gestalt therapy theory and its various applications. Its public archives can be found at http://listserv.icors.org/scripts/wa-ICORS.exe?A0=GSTALT-L, and subscriptions can be managed by clicking on "Subscriber's Corner," which is found at the archives.