Okay.  Point taken

On Feb 12, 2024, at 10:46 AM, Dan Bloom <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Oh Phil, I am a New Yorker. I’ve known about Trump for decades. He was famous for vendettas, wild exaggerations, frivolous lawsuits, outright lies, nastiness, racism,  and womanizing.  He represented what many of thought was the worst of the city. His teacher was the lawyer, Roy Cohen, who was Joe McCarthy’s attorney   Trump was infamous in trying to crush anyone he thought slighted him.

If you think his vendetta against Hillary or others is new for him, think again.

______________ Gstalt-L is an independent eCommunity of people interested in gestalt therapy theory and its various applications. Its public archives can be found at http://listserv.icors.org/scripts/wa-ICORS.exe?A0=GSTALT-L, and subscriptions can be managed by clicking on "Subscriber's Corner," which is found at the archives.