Hello list:  I have a problem that needs attention as
quickly as you can; I don't know what in the world Outlook is doing, but I
no longer can just "click" a link in an email anymore!  When I do, it opens
some "document in Outlook" it's like it wants me to "sign up for Outlook all
over again!  Here's what I want: I want to be able to click a "send mail"
link and have a new email open; then I just go ahead and put in my subject
(as I've always done, paste in the attachment (if I have one) and go on from
there!  What do I do to make this magic happen!  Please respond as soon as
you can!

Thanks,

Tom Kaufman

Archived on the World Wide Web at