From: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Jeff Kenyon
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2024 8:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VICUG-L] accessing older files that have been saved to One drive?

Hi guys, is anyone having trouble with accessing older files that you have saved to OneDrive? I have had this problem with what I thought were mainly word and excel files, but it appears to be any older files that I haven't accessed in awhile. Is there any way of recovering anything? I've saved other files on thumb drives and things like that over the years but have never run across this kind of an issue. Is OneDrive doing something to older files? I think that the decision as to whether or not I should delete them should be up to me and not OneDrive.

Leave list: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or g/archives/vicug-l.html<http://listserv.icors.org/archives/vicug-l.html>

Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]